26 aprile 2017

OUSA Annual Convention 2017 - 05 - Order and discipline

OUSA Annual Convention 2017 - 05 - Order and Discipline

Last night, as I folded in preparation to the convention and mused about existence, I got an idea for a new model. It had to be something that represented my current status: in my romantic view it was a person walking on the wire.

Tonight I did some tests with the Tant paper, mostly getting unsatisfactory results. At one point I found in my hand a model very different from the subject I wanted to fold: a necromancer surrounded by flames.

Okay, I and my subconscious do not have exactly the same view of things, this night we will have to discuss it in a dream, anyway the model of a tightrope walker sooner or later will come.

But now, since it is here, I would like to fold the new model with the appropriate paper.
I start looking for it in boxes, drawers, and folders all around my home.
I can't find it.

Where the hell is the black and red paper?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUSA Convegno Annuale 2017 - 05 - Ordine e Disciplina

Ieri sera mentre piegavo in vista del convegno e rimuginavo sull'esistenza, mi è venuta un'idea per un nuovo modello. Doveva essere qualcosa che rappresentasse il mio stato attuale: nella mia raffigurazione romantica si trattava di una persona che cammina sul filo.

Stasera ho fatto qualche prova con la carta Tant, ottenendo più che altro risultati deludenti. Ad un certo punto mi sono trovata in mano tutto un altro soggetto rispetto a quello che volevo realizzare: un necromante circondato dalle fiamme.

Ok, io ed il mio subconscio non abbiamo esattamente la stessa visione delle cose, questa notte in sogno ne discuteremo e comunque il modello della funambola prima o poi arriverà.

Ma ora, dato che ormai è qui, vorrei piegare il nuovo modello con della carta appropriata. Comincio a cercare nelle scatole, nei cassetti e nelle cartellette sparse per casa. Non c'è.

Dove diavolo sarà la carta nera e rossa?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento