25 aprile 2017

OUSA Annual Convention 2017 - 04 - Breath

OUSA Annual Convention 2017 - 04 - Breath

When I overcome the distractions and feel really within the folding process, the breath changes, it becomes deep and smooth, the diaphragm movement stresses the time of existence. Modeling a piece of paper in my hands becomes then a form of meditation.

In my life I had a few fixed points, folding paper is one of these. When I'm concentrated, the paper becomes one with what I am at the moment, or rather, I and the sheet go through a mutual transformation to finally become something else.The sheet becomes an origami.I become the medium that realized that form in a concrete way.When the process ends I usually put the model down and go ahead, as I try to do with life events. Until now I have rarely folded a model several times after finishing it.

In these days I'm feeling strong emotions: springtime is for me a mined field of sad anniversaries, in addition to that taking over the models I created in the last four years brings me the echo of the emotions tied to the moment when they were folded.

Exactly one year ago the event happened that lead me to fold for the first time this model, inspired by a sentence of Taisen Deshimaru's comment to Yoka Daishi "The immediate satori's poem".
I was not particularly happy then, but in the end nothing really went wrong as it looked, and this morning I woke up with the joyful feeling of having earned a year.In addition, having this thought meant that until noon I did not think of another tragic anniversary: ​​thanks to the origami I earned a year and 12 hours.


To carry on I have just to take another piece of paper and start to breath deeply and smoothly, something good will come out

"The lotus flower blooms in the muddy pond"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUSA Convegno Annuale 2017 - 04 - Respiro

Quando supero le distrazioni ed entro davvero nel processo di piegatura, il respiro cambia, si fa profondo e regolare, il diaframma scandisce il tempo dell'esistenza. Modellare un pezzo di carta fra le mie mani diventa allora una forma di meditazione.

Nella mia vita ho avuto pochi punti fermi, piegare la carta è uno di questi. Quando riesco a concentrarmi, la carta diventa tutt'uno con ciò che sono in quel momento, o meglio, io ed il foglio passiamo attraverso una mutua trasformazione per divenire infine qualcos'altro.
Il foglio diventa un origami.
Io divento il tramite che ha realizzato in modo concreto quella forma.
Una volta concluso il processo in genere poso il modello e vado avanti, come cerco di fare con gli eventi della vita. Fino ad ora raramente ho piegato più volte un modello dopo averlo concluso.

In questi giorni sto provando delle emozioni forti: la primavera è per me un campo minato di tristi anniversari, in più riprendere in mano i modelli che ho creato negli ultimi quattro anni mi riporta l'eco delle emozioni legate al momento in cui sono stati piegati.

Esattamente un anno fa capitarono gli eventi che mi portarono a piegare per la prima volta questo modello, ispirato da una frase del commento di Taisen Deshimaru al "Canto dell'immediato satori" di Yoka Daishi.
Non ero particolarmente felice allora, ma alla fine nulla è andato davvero storto come sembrava e stamattina mi sono svegliata con la gioiosa sensazione di aver guadagnato un anno.
In più questo pensiero ha fatto sì che fino a mezzogiorno inoltrato non pensassi ad un altro mio tragico anniversario: grazie all'origami ho guadagnato un anno e 12 ore.

Per andare avanti non resta che prendere un altro pezzo di carta e respirare in modo profondo e regolare, qualcosa di buono ne verrà fuori.

"Il fiore di loto sboccia dallo stagno fangoso"



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento